Can Christians Add the Big Bang to the Bible?
The answer to the question in the title of this article is No. Acceptance of the big bang (with or without accepting biological evolution) undermines biblical authority in crucial Gospel-related ways.
This episode article was written by Dr David Catchpoole and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- The Biblical Minimum and Maximum Age of the Earth
- Did God Create an Open Universe?
- Did God Create Over Billions of Years?
- Created or Evolved?
- 10 Dangers of Theistic Evolution
- Did God use a big bang?
- The big bang is not a Reason to Believe!
- The mind of God and the ‘big bang’
- Big bang beliefs: busted
- Age of the earth
- How does the Bible teach 6,000 years?
- Strategy of the Devil
Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
Featured in This Episode
Ascention by Humans Win (Lance Conrad)
Ambient Resolution by Gushito (Kamil Guszczynski)
Upbeat Ambient Music by Vladyslav Krotov
Ambient 1 (original artist on Storyblocks no longer available)
The Real Mystery by Neil Cross
Fmin Somber Melody by Jason Donnelly
Searching for Hope by Neil Cross
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!