Roe v Wade in the Ash Heap of History
Roe made the United States of America one of the least safe countries in the world for unborn babies. Unthinkably, the most dangerous place to be was in the mother’s womb, which God designed to be the safest place. Repealing Wade does not provide total protection for unborn babies against abortionists’ knives and vacuum cleaners, but it does allow states to protect them.
This episode article was written by Dr Jonathan Sarfati and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
🔗 Links and Show Notes
👉 Original article: Roe v Wade in the Ash Heap of History!
- Abortion 'Choices'
- Should People Kill Babies Because They're Expensive?
- Ethics - Evolution’s Achilles’ Heels
- The U.S. revisits Roe vs Wade
- Abortion ‘after birth’? Medical ‘ethicists’ promote infanticide
- Unborn babies may “be planning their future”
- When does the unborn baby feel pain?
- Antidote to abortion arguments
- Is the unborn child a person?
- Legalizing abortion: no-one is safe anymore
- How Abortion Harms Women
- Questions regarding abortion and ethics
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
All music from StroryBlocks’ artists:
- Ambience Feeling
- Solace (Acoustic Guitar & Piano)
- Melancholic Sad
- Winds of Change
- Instrumental Cinema
- Smooth Lofi Hop Hop Beat
- Blue Aukai
- Dreamy Atmoshperic and Ambient Piano Timelaspe
- Cinematic Contemplation
- Love After Death
- Cinematic Emotional Drama Strings Trailer
- Beautiful Gentle Cinematic
- A Emotional Movie Scene
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!