Where Was Eden? Part 1
There are no textual, geographic, linguistic, or even probabilistic reasons to hold to a near-Mesopotamian Eden. The few words used in parallel before and after the Flood are easily explained and the specific geography given in Scripture does not match anything in the region, nor indeed anywhere on the earth today.
This episode article podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and show notes
- Original article: Where Was Eden? Part 1 — Examining Pre-Flood Geographical Details in the Biblical Record
- Where was Eden? Part 2 — Geological Considerations—Examining Pre-Flood Geographical Details in the Biblical Record
- Has the Garden of Eden been found?
- Was the Garden of Eden in Iraq?
- Was the Garden of Eden located in Iraq?
- The Garden of Eden
- The tree of life
- Reading ‘places’ in Genesis 1–11
📚 Related Resources
💙 Social Media
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!