Adrian Bates has spent most of his adult life in Auckland, New Zealand. He attended Mt Roskill Grammar School, and after employment as a technical officer in the building industry and leadership in Christian youth work, Adrian studied three years full-time at the Bible College of New Zealand. He served as a professional firefighter in the NZ Fire Service for twelve years and concurrently studied Law at Auckland University graduating as a Barrister & Solicitor in 1981. Adrian spent two years as an executive officer in the field of alcohol and drug education, and then practiced law for six years. After eight years as a full time evangelist with OAC Ministries Adrian served for ten years as CEO and speaker of what is now Creation Ministries International (New Zealand).
- Handling the barrage of homosexual half-truths
- From a frog to a … frog!
- New Zealand—part of a suffering world
- A Circus of Clergy
- A Witness at the “ends of the earth”
- Theistic evolutionists “bewitched”?
- Parrot of the night—NZ’s kakapo
- Noah’s Ark was not circular as British Museum “expert” claims
Back to Other biographies and interviews of interest