Featuring 15 Ph.D. scientists, Evolution’s Achilles’ Heels directly demolishes the very pillars of the belief system that underpins our now-secular culture—evolutionary naturalism. It’s coupled with the Biblical command to reach the lost with the Bible’s Good News. In a nutshell, it’s a comprehensive outreach tool like no other.
The four most-asked questions have been taken from the popular Answers Book and originally made into an attractive, oversized booklet (passed out at the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 Olympics). Answers the questions: Does God exist? Who was Cain’s wife? How did all the races get here? and Does evolution explain our existence?
Author are Don Batten, Ken Ham, Jonathan Sarfati and Carl Wieland
Audience: High School—Adult
- Lesson 1 Does God exist? Chapter 1,
- Lesson 2 Six days? Really? Chapter 2,
- Lesson 3 What about gap theories? Chapter 3,
- Lesson 4 What about carbon dating? Chapter 4,
- Lesson 5 How can we see distant stars in a young universe? Chapter 5,
- Lesson 6 How did bad things come about? Chapter 6,
- Lesson 7 What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution? Chapter 7 ,
- Lesson 8 Who was Cain’s wife? Chapter 8,
- Lesson 9 Were the ‘sons of God’ and/or the Nephilim extraterrestrials? Chapter 9,
- Lesson 10 Was the Flood global? Chapter 10,
- Lesson 11 What about continental drift? Chapter 11,
- Lesson 12 Noah’s Flood—what about all that water? Chapter 12
- Lessons 13 & 14 How did all the animals fit on Noah’s Ark? Chapter 13 and
How did freshwater and saltwater fish survive the Flood? Chapter 14,
- Lesson 15 Where are all the human fossils? Chapter 15,
- Lesson 16 What about ice ages? Chapter 16,
- Lesson 17 How did animals get from the Ark to places such as Australia? Chapter 17,
- Lesson 18 How did all the different ‘races’ arise (from Noah’s family)? Chapter 18,
- Lesson 19 What about dinosaurs? Chapter 19
A fascinating and enjoyable way for the whole family to learn how the Bible explains the Ice Age—via this colourful novel!
A hard-hitting critique of the most up-to-date arguments for evolution. Over 500,000 copies in print!
- Teacher’s Guide
- Student Worksheet
- Book Index
- Book Foreword & Introduction
- Lesson 1 Facts & Bias (Chapter 1)
- Lesson 2 Variation and Natural Selection Versus Evolution (Chapter 2)
- Lesson 3 The Links Are Missing (Chapter 3)
- Lesson 4 Bird Evolution? (Chapter 4)
- Lesson 5 Whale Evolution? (Chapter 5)
- Lesson 6 Humans: Images of God or Advanced Apes? (Chapter 6)
- Lesson 7 Astronomy (Chapter 7)
- Lesson 8 How Old Is the Earth? (Chapter 8)
- Lesson 9 Is the Design Explanation Legitimate? (Chapter 9)
For thousands of years, people have gazed at the night sky and the bright morning and wondered, ‘What’s out there?’.
- Lesson 1 Introduction
- Lesson 2 What is astronomy?
- Lesson 3 How big is the universe?
- Lesson 4 The origin of the universe
- Lesson 5 Watching the sky
- Lesson 6 Why did God create the heavenly bodies?
- Lesson 7 Space exploration
- Lesson 8 A Tour of the Solar System
- Lesson 9 A Tour of the Solar System—The Sun and the Moon
- Lesson 10 Stars and galaxies
- Lesson 11 Cosmic Catastrophes
- Lesson 12 Catastrophes in the Solar System
- Lesson 13 Are there other planets in the Solar System?
Whether jutting skyward or languishing in the murky depths of the deep, rocks and sediments hold our little planet together.
- Lesson 1 Planet Earth
- Lesson 2 The Ground We Stand Upon
- Lesson 3 The Earth’s Surface
- Lesson 4 Erosion/Deposition
- Lesson 5 Sediments/Fossilization
- Lesson 6 Volcanism/Deformation of rocks/Continents
- Lesson 7 Metamorphism/Radioisotope Decay
- Lesson 8 Ways to date the Earth
- Lesson 9 Great geologic events of the past
- Lesson 10 Questions people ask
Learn about thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes and crazy weather phenomena.
- Lesson 1 — Introduction & Ch 1
- Lesson 2 — Chapter 2, Part 1
- Lesson 3 — Chapter 2, Part 2
- Quiz 1
- Lesson 4 — Chapter 3
- Lesson 5 — Chapter 4
- Lesson 6 — Chapter 5
- Quiz 2
- Lesson 7 — Chapter 6
- Lesson 8 — Chapter 7
- Lesson 9 — Chapter 8
- Quiz 3
- Lesson 10 — Chapter 9
- Lesson 11 — Chapter 10
- Lesson 12 — Chapter 11–12
- Quiz 4
Gives students excellent introductory knowledge of famous people and history.
- Lesson 1 How big is the Earth?
- Lesson 2 Marco Polo's Big Adventure
- Lesson 3 The Spanish sail west/Sailing around the world
- Lesson 4 The 10,000 names of the wind/The mystery of Tides
- Lesson 5 The compass/Time and longitude
- Lesson 6 A River in the Ocean/Three Spheres
- Lesson 7 Into the heart of a glacier/ Rivers Earth’s lifeline
- Lesson 8 The mysterious valley/The atmosphere
- Lesson 9 Exploring by balloon/The age of flight
- Lesson 10 To the edge of the atmosphere —and beyond!
Study guide that accompanies the 12 DVD boxed set, for teaching and equipping on the foundational Genesis 1–11 passages.
A free online Bible study tool that links individual verses in Genesis chapters 1–11 directly to articles pertaining to that verse.
A free online study guide/resource for rebutting the brazen indoctrination of children by the book Billions of years, amazing changes.
A special creation-centered curriculum prepared by CMI friend Roland Beard of Christworks Ministries with input from Carl Wieland and Mike Oard. It is specially suited for developing world use, particularly because it is able to be downloaded on slow connections. (The 110-page pdf, covering 27 lessons, is only 1 meg).
TO OBTAIN: access free download buttons (English or Spanish) on the Christworks site by clicking here.
The book, Lives of the Innocents, is not published by CMI. It is published discreetly in a country with a “One-Child Policy” which mandates abortion as a means of population control. The evangelical publishers desire to remain unidentified. If it were discovered that they are connected with this sensitive issue, then it may impair their access to that country. Anonymity is necessary also in order to protect indigenous associates working in Asia.
The author is a friend of CMI—a Bible-believing creationist who ministers extensively in Asia. In order to protect his continued access there, it is necessary for him to remain anonymous.