The Weather Book
by Michael Oard
Chapter 2 (pp. 12–19)
The Weather Book, by Michael Oard.
Weather Facts (pp. 12—13)
How to Read a Weather Map (pp. 14—15)
Jet Stream (pp. 16—17)
El Niño (pp. 18 — 19)
How to Read a Weather Map
- Be constructive & courteous. Don't attack individuals, denominations, or other organizations.
- Stay on-topic. We're not here to debate matters like eschatology, baptism, or Bible translation.
- Links to external sites and articles will be removed from your submission.
Privacy & Content Ownership
- Comments become the property of Creation Ministries International upon submission and may be edited for brevity and clarity.
- CMI may choose not to publish your comment depending on how well it fits the guidelines outlined above.
- By submitting your comment you are agreeing to receive email updates from Creation Ministries International. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- If your comment is published, your name will be displayed as ""