by Dr Jonathan Sarfati
Table of Contents
Facts & Bias
Variation and Natural Selection Versus Evolution
The Links Are Missing
Humans: Images of God or Advanced Apes?
How Old Is the Earth?
Is the Design Explanation Legitimate?
Chapter 5: Whale Evolution?
- Write a research paper on dolphins. What features reflect the work of a Master Designer?
- What changes are necessary for a land mammal to evolve into a whale?
- Analyze the various proposed ‘transitional forms’ in the ‘whale evolution’ series. In reality, what type of creature is each of these animals?
- How would you answer someone who claims that one proof of whale evolution is the vestigial hind leg found in whales?
- Formulate your own response. See Q&A: Design Features for additional information.
- See pages 71-72.
- See Q&A: Whales for additional information. Pakicetus was a land mammal; Ambulocetus fossils are found higher in the fossil record than certain whale fossils, so is not an ancestor; Basilosaurus was a serpent-like sea mammal, fully aquatic.
- See pages 77-78.
Comments are automatically closed 14 days after publication.