Bible Questions and Answers
- The inspiration of Scripture comes in various forms
- Why did God give us a book?
- Has the New Testament been corrupted?
- The authority of Scripture
- Should we trust the Bible?
- Jesus Christ on the infallibility of Scripture
- Holy books?
- Gospel dates and reliability
- Is the Bible our sole final authority?
- The use of creation in the Old Testament
What is the evidence that the Bible is reliable?
Does the Bible contain information that was ‘ahead of its day’? Is this evidence for its divine inspiration?
When were the biblical books written?
- Can we believe the Gospels?
- Date of John’s Gospel
- Darkness at the crucifixion: metaphor or real history?
- The Nativity: fact or fiction?
- Who wrote Isaiah?
How is the Bible translated? What are some of the issues involved?
- What’s in a pronoun? The divine gender controversy
- The ‘gender-neutral’ Bible
- Politicizing Scripture: Should Christians welcome a ‘Conservative Bible Translation’?
- What should we think of new or trendy Bible translations?
Can the Bible mean anything we want? Or are there clear rules for interpreting it?
- The Bible and hermeneutics
- Should Genesis be taken literally?
- Is biblical interpretation infallible, and does it matter?
- Is there a universal way Christians should interpret the Bible?
Comments are automatically closed 14 days after publication.