Cody J. Guitard B.Sc. (Biol.), M.T.S., M.A.
Cody holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Crandall University, a Master of Arts in Apologetics (concentration in Scientific Apologetics) from Southern Evangelical Seminary, and a Master of Theological Studies from Tyndale University. He is an apologist with Ratio Christi, a ministry dedicated to equipping young people to effectively proclaim and defend the gospel of Jesus Christ. He serves as the National Coordinator for Ratio Christi Canada and as the Chapter Director for Ratio Christi at Crandall University. He also serves as the Chapter Director for Reasonable Faith of the Greater Moncton Area.
Cody writes and speaks on a number of topics related to evangelism and apologetics, including the historical reliability and scientific credibility of the Bible, which begins with Genesis.
- The systematic consistency of biblical creation: an introduction
- Systematic theology with a solid foundation—a review of Biblical Doctrine: A systematic summary of Bible truth
- Creationist modelling of the origins of Canis lupus familiaris—ancestry, timing, and biogeography
- Will there be another Ice Age?
- The Need for Creation Apologetics
- Ants: the incredible heavy-lifting champions