Henry M. Morris (1918–2006)
Professor of Hydrogeology
Late former Director of the Institute for Creation Research (see tribute). Author of numerous creation books and articles. Previously he was well respected in engineering circles for his textbook Applied Hydraulics in Engineering.
- B.S., Rice University, Houston, TX, 1939
- M.S., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1948
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1950
Dr Morris wrote more than 60 books defending the Bible. Among the many articles he wrote are the following:
- Star witness to Creator
- The Gap Theory—An Idea With Holes?
- Games some people play
- Recent creation is a vital doctrine
- The Importance of Creation in Foreign Missions
Back to Scientists alive today who accept the biblical account for creation