Ian Hodge, AMusA, Ph.D.
Ian earned his doctorate from Whitefield Seminary in “Christian Intellectual Thought—Economics” in 1994. A former professional musician and business consultant, he was for a time Manager of Ministry and Marketing for Creation Ministries International (Australia). He authored several books and more than 500 published essays on applied Christianity in areas such as apologetics, theology, business, music, law, politics, education and economics.
Ian passed into eternity on 7 April 2016. He was 68.
- Creation, the Trinity, and the emperor without clothes. Journal of Creation 29(2):124–127, 2015
- Trinity’s truth reflected in creation. Journal of Creation 29(1):88–94, 2015
- A review of A Reformed Approach to Science and Scripture by Keith Mathison. Journal of Creation 28(3):42–44, December 2014
- A review of Not a Chance—The Myth of Chance in Modern Science and Cosmololgy by R.C Sproul. Journal of Creation 28(1):18–21, 2014
- Creation economics: The economics of reality. Creation 8(2):43–48, March 1986