Jonathan Henry earned his doctorate from the University of Kentucky in Chemical Engineering. He is now Chairman of the Science Division and Professor of Natural Science at Clearwater Christian College in Florida. In 1987 he began speaking and writing in defence of 'recent creation' when his teaching schedule permits. He has authored The Astronomy Book published by Master Books.
Some articles he has written are as follows:
- Solar system formation by accretion has no observational evidence
- The sun is not an average star
- The age and fate of Saturn’s rings
- The moon’s recession and age
- Constellations: legacy of the dispersion from Babel