Biblical History and the Role of Science
A major function of Creation Ministries International is showing that the Bible can be trusted in all areas. This is not only in its theology and morality, but also in the real history of the world that largely underpins this.
This episode article was written by Dr David Catchpoole and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article: Biblical history and the role of science
- CSI and evolution
- ‘But Genesis is not a science textbook’
- ‘But the Bible’s not a science textbook, is it?’
- Did Hitler rewrite the Bible?
- ‘Hanging Loose’: What should we defend?
- Caged lions …
- The authority of Scripture
- Blame CMI? And what about the “Canopy” theory?
- End-times and Early-times
- Same data, different interpretations?
- Shifting sands
- Does ‘deep time’ make sense?
- Geology, the Sphinx, and the Bible
- What distinguishes origins and operational science?
- Einstein’s heroes
- Provoked by the truth
- Creation: The better explanation
- Can science contradict the Bible?
- Historical science and miracles
- Science of the gaps
- Carol Cleland’s case for historical science—part 1: devaluing experimental science
- Young Earth and Flood: Why they matter
🔊 Find thousands of other interesting articles at Creation.com.
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Nuis Bleu by Lance Conrad
- Ambient Resolution by Gushito (Kamil Guszczynski)
- Rising by Roman Smirnov (http://www.storyblocks.com)
Photo by Timothy Eberly on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!