Designer DNA—Replicating Like Rabbits!
The clever and intelligent research done by these scientists goes a long way to demonstrate that information and the machinery required to utilize it can only come about by intelligent means.
This episode article was written by Dr David Catchpoole and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article: Designer DNA Replicating Rabbits
- What! No Potatoes?
- Do Any Vestigial Structures Exist in Humans?
- DNA: Marvellous Message or Mostly Mess?
- A New Cancer Treatment Thanks to Darwin?
- DNA: the best information storage system
- More marvellous machinery: ‘DNA scrunching’
- Organized complexity—how atheistic assumptions hinder science
- Origin of Life Questions and Answers
🔊 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- ‘A Little Rivalry’ on Storyblocks
- Rainbow Colors on Storyblocks
- Triage by Bruce Zimmerman
- The Real Mystery by Neil Cross
- Ancient Times by Tatsuya Yoshikawa
- Unlocking the Past by Ceiri Torjussen
- Easy Hike by Diego Martinez
Photo by Gary Bendig on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!