The Myth of Ape-to-Human Evolution
Many believers, even entire institutions of Christian higher learning, have been intimidated or indoctrinated into thinking they have to accept ape-to-human evolution. It is particularly ironic that this is happening right when the biological evidence is so strongly in favour of biblical creation.
This episode article was written by Peter Line and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
🔗 Links and Show Notes
👉 Original article: The Myth of Ape-to-Human Evolution
- Did Humans Evolve from Ape-like Ancestors?
- Orang-Outang or Homo Sylvestris: Ape-Men Before Darwin
- Monkey Minds
- Evolutionary Racism
- Making sense of ‘apeman’ claims
- Creation in-depth: Explaining robust humans
- Den of ape-men or chambers of the sickly?
- Genomic monkey business
- Chimpanzee Y chromosome is radically different from human
- Haldane’s dilemma has not been solved
- Why did God make humans and chimps so similar?
- ‘Out of Africa’ on the ropes
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Intrigue & Mystery by Jonathan Mogavero
- Animals of the Meadow via Storyblocks
- Sounds of the Forest by Sleeping Ghost
- Ambient Corporate Music by Valentina Gribanova
- Turning Back the Clock by Lance Conrad
- WIB 1MB by Kyle Kenneth Batter
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!