An experienced writer who has been in publishing since 1986, Mike has a particular passion to help Christian young people understand how the lens of Scripture helps bring current issues (and their solutions) into sharp focus. Since 1986 he has been the editor of a biweekly news sheet What in the World! printed in churches around the country. His series of yearbooks on Current Events, in print since 1993, has been well received by Christian school educators and home schoolers.
Mike has authored numerous articles on a variety of subjects, ranging from economics and American government to environmentalism and the Human Genome Project. His high-school textbook on Geography, which focuses on a Biblical understanding of the Earth and society, is a popular book today in Christian schools. He currently works for Answers in Genesis of Kentucky.
- B.A. in English (first two years at the University of Chicago, USA) Bob Jones University, Greenville, South Carolina, USA (1984)
- M.Ed. in English Education, Bob Jones University (1988)
- Current Events (BJU Press)—an annual update for Christian schools on society, politics and science (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000)
- Geography high school textbook (2nd ed., BJU Press, co-author)
- American Republic high school textbook (2nd ed., BJU Press, co-author)
- Aliens in your bedroom?: A startling new book on UFOs and their ‘evolution connection’ looks set to open many eyes
Other samples of printed materials
- High-school teacher manuals and activity manuals for American Republic, Geography, World History (BJU Press)
- What in the World! a biweekly news sheet for church bulletins, published since 1986
Back to Other biographies and interviews of interest
Comments are automatically closed 14 days after publication.