Peter obtained a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science from Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology in 1988. He is a registered Civil Engineer in Montana and North Dakota and has worked in in precious metals and industrial mineral exploration and development as well as geotechnical, environmental and hydrogeological consulting.
- Carol Cleland’s case of historical science—part 2: apologetic for historical science
- Carol Cleland’s case for historical science—part 1: devaluing experimental science
- Flood transported quartzites—east of the Rocky Mountains
- Flood transported quartzites: Part 3—failure of uniformitarian interpretations
- Flood transported quartzites: Part 4—diluvial interpretations