I just wanted to congradulate you on a job well done. I very much appreciated the way you approached the issues in your artical, "Have fundamental constants changed, and what would it prove?" It was very even handed, very informative, and encouraged people to consider this new discovery in a level headed way. Being able to avoid extreme reactions (especially to new discoveries) frees our minds and energies to pursue truth with greater efficiency. It is my experience that those not in the scientific community misunderstand the way science really works. Too many people jump on the evolution band wagon with every new media announcement. Thank you to AIG and to Dr. Safarti [sic] for that insightful and well reasoned artical.
- Be constructive & courteous. Don't attack individuals, denominations, or other organizations.
- Stay on-topic. We're not here to debate matters like eschatology, baptism, or Bible translation.
- Links to external sites and articles will be removed from your submission.
Privacy & Content Ownership
- Comments become the property of Creation Ministries International upon submission and may be edited for brevity and clarity.
- CMI may choose not to publish your comment depending on how well it fits the guidelines outlined above.
- By submitting your comment you are agreeing to receive email updates from Creation Ministries International. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- If your comment is published, your name will be displayed as ""