Education Questions and Answers
CMI believes that it is important for parents to be involved in their children’s education, regardless of whether they choose home-school, Christian school, or government school. To that end, we’ve supplied the Parents’ Corner, which is full of resources that will help you to ensure that your child’s education is on the foundation of a solid biblical worldview.
- CMI’s policy on Teaching of Creation in Government Schools
- Linking and feeding
- How to reach into schools without reaching into schools!
- Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’?
- Teaching creation and evolution in public schools: Solid research reveals American beliefs
What advice do you have for government school students?
- School assignments and creation account ‘contradictions’
- How do I do my assignment about evolution?
- So, you’re doing a report on Creation vs. Evolution …
How anti-Christian are government schools and teachers unions?
- Erring on the side of censorship: US government schools are becoming Christ-free zones
- Government school classrooms: temples of humanism?
- The hypocrisy of intolerant ‘tolerance’
- Faith-based attacks on religious schools
- The elephant in the room
- Atheists to do religious education in schools
- “Creationism creeps into NSW Schools”: Evolutionists aghast Scripture teachers teach that their faith is true
- Dunce cap for creationists? Texas Tech prof. refuses med school commendation for creationist students.
How can students and parents respond to evolutionary teaching in their school?
What are the textbooks teaching?
- What biology textbooks never told you about evolution
- The non-evolution of the horse. Special creation or evolved rock badger?
- Encyclopedic ‘truth’ … or worldly wisdom?
- Are look-alikes related?
- They’re teaching racism to our kids
- They are teaching lies to our kids
What do theological colleges teach regarding creation? What can creationists do?
- Theological colleges—on ‘the slippery slope’?
- Crisis in the colleges
- Teaching College Students About Creation
- Alumnus takes on his prestigious school!
- Evangelical colleges paid to teach evolution
- Baylor bailout?
- Professor at Baptist University calls intelligent design ‘dumb’
- US Congressional leader castigated for creation comments
- Role of educational factors in college students’ creation worldview
- Evolutionary theologian (from Tabor College) thinks aliens would have more advanced religion
What has happened to teachers who have taught ‘evidence against evolution’? What is the evidence for discrimination against evolution dissenters?
- Not too old to be Expelled
- Cracking the wall in science
- Darwinian thought police strike again
- Is Intelligence allowed? Expelled UK Premiere sparks more debate
- Time magazine gets it wrong again!
- Muzzled in Minnesota!
- Science teacher awaits appeal on the teaching of evolution in his class
- Supreme Court: Don’t teach evolution difficulties!
- Anti-creationists threaten another teacher’s liberty
- Pacific Northwest heats up with evolution controversies!
- Censoring intelligent design
- Is there a future for Christian education?
What about the Scopes Trial?
- The Scopes “monkey trial”—80 years later
- Inherit the Wind: An Historical Analysis
- Scopes Trial Facts v Inherit the Wind fiction
- A Civic Biology and eugenics
- Who’s inheriting the wind now? A bitter harvest from the Scopes trial (1925–2005)