Galileo, Geocentrism, and Flat Earth
Questions and Answers
- The truth about the Galileo affair
- Why the Universe does not revolve around the Earth: Refuting absolute geocentrism
- A flat earth, and other nonsense
Who were Galileo’s real opponents? What should Christians learn from the Roman Catholic church’s reaction?
- Galileo Quadricentennial
- The Galileo ‘twist’
- The Galileo affair: history or heroic hagiography (semi-technical)
- The Galileo excuse (from a response to Bill Dembski)
Where did Geocentrism really come from? Does Scripture unambiguously teach that the earth is the physical centre of the solar system?
- Is the Earth at the Center of the Universe?
- Sunspots, Galileo and heliocentrism
- Moving with the Planets
- Geocentrism and Creation (Semi-technical, critique of Gerardus Bouw’s book Geocentricity)
Is the long day Joshua 10 proof of a biblical error? How did it happen? Has NASA really proved it?
- Joshua’s long day — did it really happen? (Russell Grigg: biblical and scientific evidence)
- Have computers discovered the Biblical ‘long days’? (Dr Don DeYoung, Astronomy and the Bible)
- Have NASA’s computers really proven a long day? (Dr Jonathan Sarfati)
- Has NASA Discovered a ‘Missing Day’? (Bert Thompson)