“The Bible is Not a Science Book!”
The Bible is God’s record of His actions in His creation. He created the world, people, and everything else. When Adam, our first ancestor, rebelled, God put the plan of salvation into place. He is the main protagonist in a big picture timeline story that Scripture tells of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and Restoration.
This episode article was written by Gary Bates and Lita Sanders and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
🔗 Links and Show
- Can Science Prove God?
- Is the Big Bang Biblical?
- Biblical History and the Role of Science
- Can Christians Add the Big Bang to the Bible?
- Age of the earth
- Biblical problems for theistic evolution and progressive creation
- Jesus on the age of the earth
- The new earth
- Jesus, just ‘a man of his time’?
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Dreamy Atmospheric and Ambient Piano for Timelapse by Jeff Hanley
- Nuis Bleu by Lance Conrad
- Invisible Wounds by Brian Curtin
- Grey Skies Can’t Decide by Lance Conrad
- Fresh by Oleksii Abramovych
- Ambient Trailer via Storyblocks
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast! This series is brought to you by CMI-USA.
Photo by Anastasia Zhenina on Unsplash