ADVERTISEMENT as seen in the USA Today, Cincinnati Enquirer, and others!
THE TRUTH ABOUT
READ THE BOOK KANSAS STATE SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS received and leading evolutionists don't want you to know about!
Refuting Evolution is a general critique of the most up-to-date arguments for evolution to challenge educators, students, and parents. Thus it provides a good summary of the arguments against evolution and for creation. It should stimulate much discussion and help students and teachers think more critically about origins. 176 pages. (High School–Adult)
©1999 Master Books
"If this book were to get into the hands of students & parents across the nation, there would be a public outcry against evolutionary brainwashing. This indoctrination has an underlying connection to the collapse of morality and increasing school violence across America."
Ham, Leading Lecturer
For the world's largest selection
of exciting Creation/Evolution books, videos, & software,
Where Did The 'Races'
This eye-opening booklet reveals what the Bible and true science teach about the origins of people groups (‘races’).
- Be constructive & courteous. Don't attack individuals, denominations, or other organizations.
- Stay on-topic. We're not here to debate matters like eschatology, baptism, or Bible translation.
- Links to external sites and articles will be removed from your submission.
Privacy & Content Ownership
- Comments become the property of Creation Ministries International upon submission and may be edited for brevity and clarity.
- CMI may choose not to publish your comment depending on how well it fits the guidelines outlined above.
- By submitting your comment you are agreeing to receive email updates from Creation Ministries International. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- If your comment is published, your name will be displayed as ""