Thomas (Tommy) lives in the south-east of England where he works full time as an Energy Assessor but is also an associate tutor in theology at Kings Evangelical Divinity School (UK). He serves as an elder and in youth ministry in his local church. An engaging speaker, Thomas has a passion to engage with people of all ages on Gospel and various apologetics issues; for instance, the challenge of reaching the ‘iGeneration’ with Genesis. Currently, he is writing a book on Who am I? Human Identity and the Gospel.
In June 2016, he became an Associate Speaker with CMI. Thomas is married to Sarah and they have two young children.
- B.Th., University of Chester, UK
- M.A. in Theology, University of Chester
- Is Christianity unbelievable?
- Standing firm in a hostile culture
- Christian apologists trip over the age of the earth … again
- On holy ground? A creationist in Darwin’s home
- Born connected: Reaching the iGeneration with Genesis, Creation 39(1): 27–29, January 2017.
- Prehistoric Preachers: What message are they telling?
- Creation apologetics in youth ministry