Thomas lives in the south-east of England where he is the senior Pastor in his local church. He is also an associate tutor in theology at Kings Evangelical Divinity School (UK). An engaging speaker, Thomas has a passion to engage with people of all ages on Gospel and various apologetics issues; for instance, the challenge of reaching the ‘iGeneration’ with Genesis. He is the author of Who am I? Human Identity and the Gospel in a Confusing World and What does the Bible really say about Adam & Eve?.
In June 2016, he became an Associate Speaker with CMI. Thomas is married to Sarah and they have two children.
- B.Th., University of Chester, UK
- M.A. in Theology, University of Chester
- The conversation that never happened—A review of Richard Dawkins, C.S. Lewis and the Meaning of Life by Alister McGrath
- Smart faith in a digital age
- Is Christianity unbelievable?
- Standing firm in a hostile culture
- Christian apologists trip over the age of the earth … again
- On holy ground? A creationist in Darwin’s home
- Born connected: Reaching the iGeneration with Genesis, Creation 39(1): 27–29, January 2017.
- Prehistoric Preachers: What message are they telling?
- Creation apologetics in youth ministry