Brian Thomas, M.S., Ph.D.
Dr. Thomas is a Research Associate at the Institute for Creation Research in Dallas, Texas. He writes Creation Science Updates for ICR.org, articles for Acts & Facts magazine, and has contributed to ICR books including Guide to Creation Basics, Guide to Dinosaurs, Creation Basics and Beyond, and the Science for Kids series. His book Dinosaurs and the Bible has sold over 26,000 copies. He earned a masters in biotechnology from Stephen F. Austin State University in 1999 and a Ph.D. in paleobiochemistry from the University of Liverpool in 2019. Creation magazine helped move Brian from evolution to creation. This led him to teach, write, speak, and research from a biblical creation perspective.
- Rats, bats and pitcher plants
- How reliable are genomes from ancient DNA?
- Dinosaur proteins and radiocarbon wreak ‘Jurassic World’ havoc
- Researchers remain divided over ‘feathered dinosaurs’
- The authoritative dinosaur book: A review of Dinosaur Challenges and Mysteries by Michael Oard
- Original Animal Protein in Fossils?
- Making sense of how an atheist is made
- Cell systems—what’s really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- ATP synthase: Majestic molecular machine made by a Mastermind
- Is ATP synthase found in all life?