Mary Beth De Repentigny
Mary Beth de Repentigny has a Bachelor of Science in Theoretical Physics from Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. After being accepted into the Master’s Program in Astrophysics at the University of Vermont, she has paused her own educational pursuits in order to raise and homeschool a family of four children. Desiring to help others know and love God’s Word, she has taught Bible clubs for several years.
- Conclusive evidence that dust rings around some stars grow into planets?
- Higgs boson and top quark coupled together
- Did religion evolve? Steven Pinker’s evolutionary psychology fallacies
- A fallacious philosophical work
- What are type 1a supernovae telling us?