Mary Beth De Repentigny
Mary Beth De Repentigny has a Bachelor of Science in Theoretical Physics from Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. After homeschooling her four children and tutoring Physics at the local university for many years, she has been privileged to teach high school Science and Math classes in Christian Schools where the truth of God’s Creation is not suppressed by evolutionary ideology. Desiring to help others know and love God’s Word, she has also taught Bible clubs for many years.
- Quantum Biology and the Origin of Life
- Conclusive evidence that dust rings around some stars grow into planets?
- Higgs boson and top quark coupled together
- Did religion evolve? Steven Pinker’s evolutionary psychology fallacies
- A fallacious philosophical work
- What are type 1a supernovae telling us?
- String Theory - Causing a Disturbance of Cosmic Proportions
- Looking for the God Particle at the Large Hadron Collider