Andrew Lamb, B.Sc., Dip.Ed.
Computer Science, Education (Australia)
Andrew Lamb has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Queensland, majoring in Computer Science, and a Graduate Diploma of Education from the Queensland University of Technology. He spent six years as an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher, and three years as a Unix System Administrator (Unix is a type of computer system), before joining AiG–Australia (now called Creation Ministries International) as Information Officer in April 2000. In April 2009 he became Production Coordinator for Creation magazine. Since July 2011 he has been serving as CMI’s Translations Coordinator. He is married with four children.
Andrew has written the following articles:
- Braterman ‘slam dunk’ flunk
- Mercury: more marks of youth
- The human umbilical vesicle (‘yolk sac’) and pronephros—Are they vestigial?
- Transplants, xenotransplants, xenotransfusion and xenoexperimentation
- Feeding carnivores on the Ark
- Christianity, Islam and science: Was modern science birthed by Islam?
- Laminin, Atlas moths, and ‘gay’ brains
- God, the universe, tolerance and suffering—Big issues, big questions from a curious seeker
- Cryptids and UFOs—Is there a link?
- Karl Kruszelnicki: still missing the missing links
- Ancient mutant Jamaican sea cows?
- Was Dawkins Stumped? Frog to a Prince critics refuted again
- Is it theoretically possible for wolves to give birth to a poodle?
- When is a fossil not?
- Corals and sponges and ur-complexity
- Christians and salt
- CCR5–delta32: a very beneficial mutation
- Inaria, Kimberella and ‘primitive’ myths
- Human tails and fairy tales
- Sheep and goats? Since when?
- Was Leviathan a Parasaurolophus?
- ‘Southwest Colorado Man’ and the year of the one-tooth wonders
- Conspiracy and doomsday scenarious: should Christians be worried?
- ‘Junk’ DNA, asteroid impacts and supernovas
- Evaluating an evolutionary science curriculum
- Evolution by fiat and faith
- Carbon dating into the future
- More or less information?
- An atypical atheist
- Why don’t they carbon-date dino fossils?
- Was Jonah swallowed by a megalodon?
- Were penguins specifically designed for freezing cold environments?
- The age of the earth: The Bible is reliable
- The Pizzly: a polar bear / grizzly bear hybrid explained by the Bible
- Did Jesus walk on ice?
- Immeasurable Age
- Mars at its closest for 60,000 years?
- Even champions can be inconsistent
- LivonianaHave they (finally!) found a missing link?
- Materialist defence of Bible fails
- Ark Ahoy!
- PCA Day Fray
- The mutant ‘feather-duster’ budgie