Philosophy Questions and Answers
- Does God Exist? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Loving God with All Your Mind: Logic and Creation
- “It’s not science”
Is philosophy anti-God?
- The battle of beginnings
- All in the mind
- Does it matter what people believe?
- Some myths about scientists
What should Christians think about some ideas about how the brain works?
- Brain chemistry and the fate of the personality after death
- The “God spot”
- Monkey minds: How evolution undercuts reason and science
How is evolution linked to the lack of moral values, and the increase of violence in our society today?
- Abortion and feminism
- How to build a bomb in the public school system
- Bomb-building vs. the biblical foundation
How are evolution and materialism related? Is evolution a type of religion?
- The rules of the game
- A tale of two fleas
- C.S. Lewis on materialistic thoughts
- Darwin’s real message—have you missed It?
- Evolution as philosophy
- Evolution as religion
- Whose god? The theological response to the god-of-the-gaps
- Naturalism in the light of reality
Is there proof of God’s existence?
- If God created the universe, then who created God?
- The old ‘Who created God?’ canard revisited
- Atheism is more rational?
Related Q&A pages
The information on this site can change lives—former atheists tell us so. Why? Because it’s information people haven’t heard before. So keep it coming by supporting the researchers and writers at CMI. Support this site