‘Vestigial’ Organs Questions and Answers
- Argument: ‘Bad design’ is evidence of leftovers from evolution (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- ‘Vestigial’ Organs: What Do They Prove?
- The slow, painful death of junk DNA
Are there several organs in the human body that have no useful purpose?
- Badly designed arguments—‘vestigial organs’ revisited
- Do any vestigial organs exist in humans?
- Evolution and your surgeon
- Cutting out a useless vestigial argument
- Appendix shrieks ‘Creation’ (at least 18 times!)
- Appendix: a bacterial ‘safe house’
- Human tails and fairy tales
- The human umbilical vesicle (‘yolk sac’) and pronephros—Are they vestigial?
- Are wisdom teeth (third molars) vestiges of human evolution?
- Is Our ‘Inverted’ Retina Really ‘Bad Design’?
- Fibre optics in eye demolish atheistic ‘bad design’ argument
- Male nipples prove evolution?
- More musings on our ‘useless’ appendix
- The plantaris and the question of vestigial muscles in man
What about structures in animals that seem to have no use? Is there ‘bad design’?
- Horse leg splint bones: useless leftovers or good design?
- Blind fish, island immigrants and hairy babies
- The panda thumbs its nose at the dysteleological arguments of the atheist Stephen Jay Gould
- Rats! A toothless argument for evolution
- Useless horse body parts? No way!
- Snakes with legs? A preliminary reply
- Leggy snakes
What about ‘Vestigial’ (‘junk’) DNA that evolutionists claim is a useless leftover of evolution?
- Is the dog’s ‘collar bone’ vestigial?
- Living fossils and evolution, and does it matter if ‘junk DNA’ have functions?
- Splicing and dicing the human genome: Scientists begin to unravel the splicing code
- Astonishing DNA complexity uncovered
- Astonishing DNA complexity update
- DNA: marvellous messages or mostly mess?
- ‘Junk DNA’—Again!
- No joy for junkies
- Pseudogenes: are they non-functional?
- Potentially decisive evidence against pseudogene ‘shared mistakes’
- Pseudogene function: more evidence
- Large scale function for ‘endogenous retroviruses’
Related Q&A pages
It has been said that “Information is power”. When it comes to creation information we’d have to agree. Keep the ‘powerful’ evidence for God being Creator coming. Support this site