Warren Nunn was a newspaper journalist for more than 40 years. For 27 years until early 2013, he worked at Queensland’s leading daily The Courier-Mail as well as its weekly publication The Sunday Mail.
Articles from Creation magazine
- It’s all about the teacher
- Charged-up spiders on the move
- Movie making an off the wall idea
- Amazing ancient Chinese treasure ships
- Model message spreads all over the world
- Noah’s Ark–water and impact resistant?
- Blinded by evolutionary brainwashing
Articles from creation.com
- Creation evangelism at the St Louis Zoo
- Fossilized dinosaur retains its shape
- Cretan footprints stomp on human evolution
- At the cutting edge of creation evangelism
- Confronted by the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Dr Charles Bree, the scientist who challenged Charles Darwin’s science
- Did humans evolve from apes?
- The Bible is the bedrock of civilized society
- Was Gerard Krefft sacked for being an evolutionist?
- Here’s the Intel; Stephen Hawking fears robots could wipe us out
- Humanists say their message is being suppressed
- A review of the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings
- The boy who’s proud to be a killer
- Let all views be heard, dissenters say—teach only one view, suppressers say
- Missing the link between Darwin and racism
- New Scientist on ‘losing our religion’
- The whites of their eyes—How Hollywood makes apes look human
- 19th century minister to colleague: Darwin will drag you down
- Sorry, atheists, but you’re wrong: The death of ‘Love your neighbour’
- Blinkered scientists look past the obvious
- Richard Dawkins upset that public don’t like him
- How evolution is driving the clergy to atheism
- Activist challenges judges to redefine chimpanzees’ legal status
- The atheist who dared to question materialism
- Has journalism been compromised in the creation-evolution debate?
- It’s all talk,Tiktaalik can’t walk
- A different way of thinking—Thomas Nagel considers the mind
- Why do so many people commit suicide?