Astronomy and Astrophysics Questions and Answers
- How can we see distant stars in a young Universe? (from The Creation Answers Book)
- Cosmologists can’t agree and are still in doubt! (see also Refutation of critic)
- The mind of God and the big bang
Is there evidence that the universe was created?
- Universe finely-tuned for life
- Multiverse theory—unknown science or illogical raison d’être
- The universe of the lone brain
- Evidence of a watery origin for the solar system
- Heavens declare a different story!
- A 5D spherically symmetric expanding universe is young
What are some of the problems with the ‘big bang’ hypothesis?
- Secular scientists blast the big bang
- Doom and gloom from the BBC: Comment on Wonders of the Universe: Destiny
- Have cosmologists discovered evidence of inflation?
- Hubble, hubble, ‘big bang’ in trouble?
- Missing antimatter challenges the big bang theory
- Did chemical elements come from the big bang or supernovae? Critique of nucleosynthesis theory
- Discovery Channel program: How the Universe Works
Does the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) Radiation prove the big bang?
- ‘Light from the big bang’ casts no shadows
- Nobel Prize for alleged big bang proof
- WMAP ‘proof’ of big bang fails normal radiological standards
- Recent Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) data supports creationist cosmologies
- Planck sees the Big Bang—or not?
Can the big bang explain the origin of galaxies?
- Young galaxies too old for the big bang
- Quasar with enormous redshift in nearby galaxy with far lower redshift: unsolvable riddle for big bang
- ‘Ripples’ of galaxies—another blow to the big bang
What is ‘dark matter’, and why does the big bang need it?
- No dark matter found in the Milky Way galaxy
- Is ‘dark matter’ the unknown god?
- Dark matter and a cosmological constant in a creationist cosmology?
- MOND over dark matter?
What are stars and could they form naturally?
- Were stars created?
- Are stars forming today?
- Do stars evolve?
- Stars could not have come from the big bang
- Counting the Stars
What is light? Is it slowing down?
- Is there any evidence for a change in c?
- What is Light?
- What about the slowing, stopping and reversing of light?
- Have fundamental constants changed, and what would it prove?
- Speed of light slowing down after all? Famous physicist makes headlines
How can we see light from stars millions of light years away?
- A new cosmology: solution to the starlight travel time problem
- Review of Starlight and Time
- How do spiral galaxies and supernova remnants fit in with Dr Humphreys’ cosmological model? Dr Russell Humphreys himself explains …
- New time dilation helps creation cosmology
- Light-travel time: a problem for the big bang
What are red-shifts and do they really support the ‘big bang’ evolutionary idea for the origin of the Universe?
What about ‘black holes’?
- The evidence for black holes
- Black holes in space don’t support evolution
- The large hadron collider: will a black hole swallow us?
Related Q&A pages
- Solar System and Extra-solar planets Q&A
- Young age evidence, Astronomy
- Galileo, Geocentrism, and Flat Earth Questions and Answers
Published: 8 February 2006
Comments are automatically closed 14 days after publication.