- Adam, Eve and Noah vs Modern Genetics
- Argument: Common design points to common ancestry (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Genetics and biblical demographic events
- Evolutionists abandon the idea of 99% DNA similarity between humans and chimps
- DNA: marvelous messages or mostly mess?
Is there genetic evidence for one male and one female ancestor for humanity?
- The Non-Mythical Adam and Eve! Refuting errors by Francis Collins and BioLogos
- Mitochondrial Eve and biblical Eve are looking good: criticism of young age is premature
- Genesis correctly predicts Y-Chromosome pattern
- Y-chromosome Adam and Cambrian explosion
- The Neutral Model of evolution and recent African origins
- Genetics and geographical distribution
What about the similarities between ape and human DNA? Does this support evolution?
- The myth of 1%
- Heads I win, tails you lose: The power of the paradigm
- The chimpanzee Y chromosome is radically different from human
- The chromosome 2 fusion model of human evolution—part 1: re-evaluating the evidence
- The chromosome 2 fusion model of human evolution—part 2: re-analysis of the genomic data
- Furry little humans?
- Human/chimp DNA similarity continues to decrease: counting indels
- Chimp genome sequence very different from man
- Skippy surprises scientists
What does genetics tell us Neandertals and other human types?
What about ‘junk DNA’?
- The slow, painful death of junk DNA
- No joy for junkies
- ‘Junk’ DNA: evolutionary discards or God’s tools?
- Large scale function for ‘endogenous retroviruses’
What about hox genes?
How does genetics point to design?
- Cell systems—what’s really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Splicing and dicing the human genome
- Genetics: No Friend of Evolution (available in Finnish)
- Astonishing DNA complexity uncovered
- Astonishing DNA complexity update
- Meta-information: An impossible conundrum for evolution
- Evidence for the design of life: part 1 Genetic redundancy
- Evidence for the design of life: part 2 Baranomes
- Evidence for the design of life: part 3 an introduction to variation-inducing genetic elements
- Evidence for the design of life: part 4 variation-inducing genetic elements and their function
Do gene duplication and polyploidy provide a mechanism for evolution?
- Does gene duplication provide the engine for evolution?
- Dawkins and the origin of genetic information
- Do new functions arise by gene duplication?
- Genome truncation vs mutational opportunity: can new genes arise via gene duplication? Part 1and Part 2
How should Christians view the human genome project?
- The Human Genome Project: how should we view it?
- Missing links in gene knowledge
- Genome Mania Deciphering the human genome: what does it mean?
How would very long lifespans, such as those mentioned in the Genesis account of pre-flood patriarchs, have been genetically possible?
- Living for 900 years (available in Spanish)
- Decreased Lifespans: Have We Been Looking in the Right Place?
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site