Paul is an Events Manager at the CMI-US office. Paul grew up in a Christian home, and was converted to Christ at a young age. He has studied apologetics and creation science for many years, after originally being challenged by evolutionary thinking in high school. After graduating from the University of Georgia with a B.A. in International Affairs, he spent several years living abroad with his wife Amanda as an English language instructor in South Korea and Russia.
Articles from creation.com
- What if CMI is censored?
- Wikipedia: A dubious source, but a powerful tool for suppressing dissent
- Is Genesis psychology or history? A response to Jordan Peterson (With Lita Cosner)
- Dissolving the Fermi Paradox: Life is unique after all
- Consciousness is not an emergent property of matter
- The Humanzee: Responding to David Barash
- Shatter the echo chamber
- Google’s censorship will affect us all
- On the streets with the 'March for Science'
- Interview shows public universities program students with anti-Christian bias
- The curious case of the ‘unfossilized’ bones
- Atheists bash hotel Bibles—they’d prefer a Darwinian replacement!
- Scientific paper credits ‘the Creator’ for human hand design
- Forest of confusion: Mormonism’s surprising and incoherent worldview
- Stumped by biblical creation: BioLogos takes a cheap shot at biblical creation … and misses
- Paris attacks inspire anti-religious sentiment
- Media bias hides the significance of Alaskan hadrosaur finds
- Winning back the culture
- Practical Evangelism: Taking the Roof Off
Articles from Creation magazine
- Price, P., The universe of the lone brain, Creation 39(4):49–51, 2017
- Price, P., Cannibal deer, Creation 38(4):43, 2016