Paul is a writer and Events Manager at the CMI-US office. Paul grew up in a Christian home, and was converted to Christ at a young age. He has studied apologetics and creation science for many years, after originally being challenged by evolutionary thinking in high school. After graduating from the University of Georgia with a B.A. in International Affairs, he spent several years living abroad with his wife Amanda as an English language instructor in South Korea and Russia.
Articles from Creation.com
Practical apologetics and evangelism
- The Creation Survival Guide
- A Detective’s Approach: Looking for evidence of God
- Do ‘Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence’?
- The best defense is a strong offense
- Shatter the echo chamber
- Winning back the culture
- Practical Evangelism: Taking the Roof Off
Miscellaneous creation apologetics articles
- What would count as ‘new information’ in genetics?
- Fitness and ‘Reductive Evolution’
- Secular researchers agree: worldviews control science!
- Consciousness is not an emergent property of matter
- Goats can read human faces!
- Wikipedia: A dubious source, but a powerful tool for suppressing dissent
- Forest of confusion: Mormonism’s surprising and incoherent worldview
- Can evolutionists use celebrities to brainwash the public?
- Dissolving the Fermi Paradox: Life is unique after all
- The curious case of the ‘unfossilized’ bones
- Media bias hides the significance of Alaskan hadrosaur finds
Responding to individuals
- “Conservative” news site publishes pro-evolution misinformation piece
- Our post-critical thinking society
- Apologist Matt Walsh makes a seriously uninformed attack on biblical creationism
- Richard Dawkins is releasing an atheist children’s book
- Is Genesis psychology or history? A response to Jordan Peterson (With Lita Cosner)
- The Humanzee: Responding to David Barash
- Stumped by biblical creation: BioLogos takes a cheap shot at biblical creation … and misses
- Summoning the Demon: Worshiping Artificial Intelligence
- What if CMI is censored?
- Google’s censorship will affect us all
- On the streets with the ‘March for Science’
- Interview shows public universities program students with anti-Christian bias
- Atheists bash hotel Bibles—they’d prefer a Darwinian replacement!
- Scientific paper credits ‘the Creator’ for human hand design
- Paris attacks inspire anti-religious sentiment
Articles from Creation magazine
- Price, P., Genetic Entropy: The Silent Killer, Creation 41(4):48–50, 2019
- Price, P., The universe of the lone brain, Creation 39(4):49–51, 2017
- Price, P., Cannibal deer, Creation 38(4):43, 2016
Essays in Journal of Creation
- Price, P., Examining the usage and scope of historical science—a response to Dr Carol Cleland and a defence of terminology, Journal of Creation 33(2):121–127, 2019.