Peter Line’s undergraduate major was in biophysics. After that he completed a Masters Degree and a Ph.D., both in the area of neuroscience. He has had a keen interest in the creation/evolution issue ever since becoming a Christian, as evolution was a stumbling block to him believing God’s Word was true.
- Den of ape-men or chambers of the sickly?
- The puzzling Homo naledi: a case of variation or pathology in Homo erectus?
- Explaining robust humans
- Sorting ‘early’ Homo
- New Dmanisi skull threatens to bring the house down
- Australopithecus sediba revisited
- ‘Giants’ in the land: an assessment of Gigantopithecus and Meganthropus
- New study claims Hobbit was a new species
- Fossil evidence for alleged apemen—Part 1: the genus Homo
- Fossil evidence for alleged apemen—Part 2: non-Homo hominids
- Progressive creationist anthropology: many reasons NOT to believe (A review of Who was Adam? by Fazale Rana with Hugh Ross (2005))
- Australopithecus sediba—no human ancestor
- Gautengensis vs sediba: A battle for supremacy amongst ‘apeman’ contenders, but neither descended from Adam
- He ain’t my brother: no apparent family ties between Big Man and Lucy
See also an interview with Dr Line in Creation magazine, Mind by Design.